Posts for tag: Cosmetic Surgery
Florida Dermatology Associates have convenient locations in Cocoa, Titusville, Palm Bay, Cocoa Beach, and Melbourne, FL, for all your skincare needs. If you are considering cosmetic surgery in Melbourne, FL, you don't have to wonder about what procedures are available and what results you can expect. Come see us for a consultation with Dr. Ruben Moreno or Dr. Frank Lee and find out what service would be best for you!
If you want to improve your appearance and are considering cosmetic surgery, it's normal to feel timid about the different procedures and what results you can expect. If you've never had cosmetic surgery before, there are many safe and effective procedures that are minimally invasive. Give yourself a boost of confidence by improving the appearance of scars, wrinkles, fine lines, and more. Talk to your doctor about what you want to improve, what level of procedure you're comfortable with, and the results you can expect.
To find the right cosmetic procedure for you, discuss with your doctor what you want to improve the appearance of. These are some of the most popular services we offer
- Laser hair removal takes several treatments but results in permanent hair removal
- Botox improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Dermal fillers improve the appearance of wrinkles
- Laser resurfacing can improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, scars, sagging skin, and sun and age spots.
- Intense pulsed light (IPL) treatments use a broader spectrum of light than laser procedures. IPL treatments stimulate the production of elastin and collagen to reduce the appearance of spider veins and sunspots.
- PDO threads are a relatively new treatment, a non-invasive alternative to a facelift
We also offer aesthetic skin services including dermabrasion, dermaplaning, chemical peels, and facials. When you are looking for cosmetic surgery in Melbourne, FL, we can design a treatment plan to address whatever issues are your concern.
At Florida Dermatology Associates, Dr. Ruben Moreno and Dr. Frank Lee can help you determine what cosmetic procedure can give you the results you desire. Contact us for an appointment at our locations in Cocoa, Titusville, Palm Bay, Cocoa Beach, and Melbourne, FL, at (321) 768-1600.
Florida Dermatology is proud to serve the communities of Cocoa, Titusville, Palm Bay, Cocoa Beach, and Melbourne, FL. We offer laser cosmetic procedures to help your skin look and feel better. Even when you take great care of your skin you may have cosmetic concerns that laser procedures can help with.
Laser cosmetic procedures can help give you a more youthful appearance. If you are curious about our cosmetic procedures but unsure of what would be best for you, consult with your dermatologist. Our doctors are uniquely qualified to evaluate your skin and can tell you what to expect from different treatments. These are the most common laser cosmetic procedures we offer our patients in Cocoa, Titusville, Palm Bay, Cocoa Beach, and Melbourne, FL:
- Laser hair removal is the most popular cosmetic laser procedure. Utilizing a laser, your dermatologist can remove unwanted hair. The intense heat of the laser damages the hair follicle and prevents future hair growth. This is a process that takes several sessions but leaves you with smooth and hairless skin.
- Skin laser resurfacing is a treatment that resurfaces and rejuvenates your skin. This treatment improves the texture and overall appearance of your skin.
- Photorejuvenation is a more gentle treatment than resurfacing. It works by targeting Intense Pulsed Light on tissue. The light's energy has a restoring effect. This treatment is recommended for pigmentation, light wrinkles, and redness, Even the appearance of some scars can be helped with photo rejuvenation.
If you are unsure what treatment would be best for the issues you are targeting, our doctors are happy to consult with you and walk you through what to expect with each procedure. Laser cosmetic treatments are a subtle way to improve your appearance without drastically changing it. If you're looking for a more youthful appearance that still looks like you, our laser cosmetic treatments can help.
Florida Dermatology is here for you with locations in Cocoa, Titusville, Palm Bay, Cocoa Beach, and Melbourne, FL. Contact us for an appointment at (321) 768-1600.
Do you have any issues with your face or body? You can turn to cosmetic surgery treatments that are specifically developed to resolve cosmetic imperfections that make individuals feel less confident about their looks. Here at Florida Dermatology Associates in our Cocoa, Titusville, Palm Bay, Cocoa Beach, and Melbourne, FL, our dermatologists, Dr. Ruben Moreno and Dr. Frank Lee, offer a variety of cosmetic surgery solutions for all sorts of cosmetic skin concerns.
The Need for The Right Cosmetic Surgery Treatments
As we grow older, our physical appearance, most notably in the face, changes as well. This means that the cosmetic surgery procedures that will offer the best possible outcomes will likewise change. Depending on your personal physical attributes and cosmetic needs, which will certainly change as you age, certain treatments will be more appropriate than others to give you the specific results you desire.
With this in mind, a thorough evaluation by your dermatologist in our Cocoa, Titusville, Palm Bay, Cocoa Beach, or Melbourne, FL, office is necessary to pinpoint which particular cosmetic surgery options will be most effective and safest for you.
In Your 20s
Individuals in their 20s usually don’t have aesthetic concerns related to aging, so preventive treatments are key. These can include minimally-invasive treatments to improve skin texture and health, as well as minimize the look of sun damage, acne scars, and other concerns that contribute to premature aging.
In Your 30s
At this age, most individuals only require little, but consistent, maintenance to preserve their youthful look. This is when lines and wrinkles start to surface. Thankfully, these could be resolved with non-invasive cosmetic surgery procedures with limited downtime. These typically include Botox injections, chemical peels, laser therapy for skin tightening and resurfacing, photo facials, injectable fillers, and the like.
In Your 40s
Based on the severity of your skin concerns at this stage, say deeper wrinkles, excess fat on the face, or loose skin, your dermatologist may suggest less invasive treatments for more effective results.
In Your 50s and Beyond
Individuals who are 50 years old and older may require more potent and more regular skin rejuvenation treatments to combat existing concerns and prevent them from progressing further. Daily and diligent application of skincare items that your dermatologist recommended could likewise help you preserve all the results you’ve experienced with your cosmetic surgery treatments, regardless of your age.
Speak to Us to Learn More About Which Cosmetic Surgery Treatments Will Work For You
Book a visit with Dr. Ruben Moreno or Dr. Frank Lee here at Florida Dermatology Associates by calling (321) 768-1600 to reach our Cocoa, FL, Titusville, FL, Palm Bay, FL, Cocoa Beach, FL, or Melbourne, FL, office.
Would you like to improve your appearance with cosmetic surgery? Minimally invasive cosmetic procedures can help you improve your appearance or look more youthful. If you live in Melbourne, FL, area, Dr. Frank Lee and Dr. Ruben Antenor Moreno of Florida Dermatology Associates can help you decide which type of cosmetic surgery is right for you.
What to think about if you're contemplating cosmetic surgery
It's important to consider:
- Your Goals: Setting goals can help you decide which procedures you'll need. For example, if you want to look younger and more refreshed, you'll need to treat lines and wrinkles and replace lost volume in your face. Although treating either wrinkles or volume alone would be helpful, treating both issues would offer the most dramatic change to your appearance.
- Your Budget: Refreshing your appearance may be less expensive than you think. Your dermatologist offers a range of treatments with varying costs.
- Recovery Time: As recovery times vary depending on the procedure, it's important to think about average recovery times. Some procedures may leave your face a little red for a few days or weeks, while others may only cause mild redness or bruising for a day or two.
What types of cosmetic procedures are available
One or more of these procedures may help you achieve your goals:
- Injectables: Injectable treatments are a good choice to treat visible signs of aging. Botox treatment smooths frown lines, forehead furrows, crow's feet and lip lines. Fillers replace volume lost in your cheeks, lips, under your eyes and in other areas.
- Chemical Peels: Peeling away the outer layers of your skin with a chemical solution removes fine lines and wrinkles and can also help minimize acne scars.
- Dermabrasion: Dermabrasion also removes the top layers of the skin to reveal smoother, more youthful skin underneath.
- Laser Treatments: A variety of laser treatments reduce sagging, smooth lines and wrinkles, fade age and sun spots, and eliminate unwanted hair and spider veins.
- Facials: Facials offer a simple, inexpensive way to renew your appearance by exfoliating your skin and infusing it with antioxidants that help combat the signs of aging. Facials are often combined with other treatments.
Are you ready to enhance and revitalize your appearance with cosmetic surgery? Schedule an appointment with Melbourne, FL, area dermatologists, Drs. Moreno and Lee of Florida Dermatology Associates by calling (321) 768-1600 for the Cocoa Beach, Palm Bay, Port St. John, Suntree and Titusville offices.
Your mind says you're youthful, but the mirror reflects something a bit different. Here at Florida Dermatology Associates in Cocoa, Titusville, Palm Bay, Cocoa Beach, and Melbourne, FL, our cosmetic surgeons—Dr. Frank Lee and Dr. Ruben Antenor Moreno—perform state-of-the-art procedures that rejuvenate both facial appearance and self-confidence. Read on to get the information you need to decide how we can help you best!
FAQs about Cosmetic Surgery
What are the goals of cosmetic facial surgery?
People seek cosmetic facial surgery because they want to refresh their appearance and feel more confident and self-assured. Whether facial flaws originate in the aging process or result from trauma, congenital defect, acne scarring, or any other circumstance, your physicians at Florida Dermatology Associates can give you the help you need!
What kinds of procedures does Florida Dermatology Associates offer?
Dr. Lee and Dr. Moreno and their team offer several leading-edge procedures which can:
- Reduce areas of hyper-pigmentation, remove scars, and smooth lines and wrinkles (both static and dynamic)
- Remove unwanted hair from shoulders, chest, legs, face, underarms and bikini line
- Resurface aging skin
- Eliminate areas of redness
- Treat small, but obvious, spider veins
Do I qualify for these procedures?
Because you'll be seeing a board-certified dermatologist when you come to Florida Dermatology Associates, you're assured of a complete skin examination and review of your medical and surgical history. Your doctor will recommend only the procedures appropriate to your skin type, age, aesthetic goals, and overall health. Treatment plans are tailored to you and no one else!
Will I need special care after I have my procedure?
Many procedures, such as laser hair removal and IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) treatments, cause no, or very little, downtime. Surgical facelifts, on the other hand, do carry a recovery period. Your doctor will outline what you must do both before and after your procedure to ensure your safety, best results, and complete recovery.
How many people get cosmetic surgeries?
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons says these procedures increase in number every year. In 2018 alone, American adults expended $16.5 billion on cosmetic surgeries and less invasive treatments (such as laser resurfacing or BOTOX injections). The procedures themselves number in the millions.
Find out more by calling one of our offices in Cocoa, Titusville, Palm Bay, Cocoa Beach, and Melbourne, FL!
Please call Florida Dermatology Associates at (321) 768-1800 to arrange a consultation with Dr. Lee or Dr. Moreno. We have five locations to serve all your medical and aesthetic dermatology needs: Cocoa, Titusville, Palm Bay, Cocoa Beach, and Melbourne, FL,