Cosmetic Procedures in Melbourne, FL
If you are looking to improve your appearance, you can consider cosmetic surgery as a safe, effective option. Provided in-office by Dr. Ruben Antenor Moreno and Dr. Frank Lee at Florida Dermatology Associates, cosmetic surgery boosts self-confidence and promotes professional and social relationships.
What Is Cosmetic Surgery?
Also called plastic surgery, cosmetic surgery has become increasingly popular in the United States in just a few years. The American Academy of Plastic Surgery says that the number has basically doubled since 2010.
Facial rejuvenation procedures, such face, and brow lifts, combat signs of aging--skin sagging and wrinkling, as examples. However, they do nothing for the hyper-pigmentation (spots and freckles) which results from sun exposure and tanning.
As such, Florida Dermatology Associates offer a wide array of minimally-invasive cosmetic procedures which feature limited to no downtime, and best of all, very little, if any, discomfort. The physicians and their staff urge their patients to think through how they wish their facial appearance to improve and then to come to one of their five offices for an informative consultation. It's the best way to determine what cosmetic improvements will fit your personal budget, time constraints, and expectations.
- Laser resurfacing Treat scars, wrinkles, fine lines, sagging and sun and age spots with a highly focused beam of light. Applied by your dermatologist, laser treatments cause some redness and tenderness afterward, and you may need limited bandaging for a few days as the areas heal.
- Laser hair removal A handheld laser shrinks and inactivates hair follicles in problem areas such as the upper lip, chin, underarms and bikini line. As hair grows cyclically, you need several treatments to maximize results.
- IPL, or Intense Pulsed Light Delivering a broader spectrum, less focused light than laser procedures, Intense Pulsed Light reduces the appearance of spider veins and age/sunspots. These treatments stimulate elastin and collagen, the skin components responsible for youthful tone and elasticity.
- Cosmetic Injectables for fine lines and wrinkles
- Dermabrasion, Dermaplaning, Chemical Peels, and Facials
Cosmetic no show policy
We require a $50 deposit on all cosmetic appointments. The $50 is non-refundable if you no show your appointment.
Find out more
Have the look you want expertly delivered by the physicians at Florida Dermatology Associates. Phone (321) 768-1600, and we'll arrange a personalized and informative consultation for you.