Cosmetic Procedures in Melbourne, FL
If you are looking to improve your appearance, you can consider cosmetic surgery as a safe, effective option. Provided in-office by Dr. Ruben Antenor Moreno and Dr. Frank Lee at Florida Dermatology Associates, cosmetic surgery boosts self-confidence and promotes professional and social relationships.
What Is Cosmetic Procedures?
Also called plastic surgery, cosmetic procedures has become increasingly popular in the United States in just a few years. The American Academy of Plastic Surgery says that the number has basically doubled since 2010.
Facial rejuvenation procedures, such face, and brow lifts, combat signs of aging--skin sagging and wrinkling, as examples. However, they do nothing for the hyper-pigmentation (spots and freckles) which results from sun exposure and tanning.
As such, Florida Dermatology Associates offer a wide array of minimally-invasive cosmetic procedures which feature limited to no downtime, and best of all, very little, if any, discomfort. The physicians and their staff urge their patients to think through how they wish their facial appearance to improve and then to come to one of their five offices for an informative consultation. It's the best way to determine what cosmetic improvements will fit your personal budget, time constraints, and expectations.
- Botox Neurotoxins like Botox®, Dysport®, and XEOMIN® temporarily improve the appearance of both mild to severe frown lines between the eyebrows and fine lines around the eyes (crow’s feet). Botox® can also be used to treat excessive sweating in the armpits and other parts of the body.
- FDA-Approved Dermal Fillers reduce the signs of aging caused by diminishing collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid – components of our skin that give it fullness. Fillers are commonly used on the face and hands, and can effectively plump lips, fill hollow cheeks, diminish the appearance of scars, elevate deep creases, erase fine lines, and lift the brow or a downturned mouth.
- PDO Threads are a less invasive alternative to a surgical face lift. Thread lifts are a relatively new form of non-surgical face lift. If your face has loosening or sagging skin and you want a tighter, more youthful look, this treatment may be suitable.
- Dermabrasion, Dermaplaning, Chemical Peels, and Facials
- Sculptra – the treatment that activates your skin’s natural power to revitalize collagen production for a more youthful appearance. Sculptra is a unique A&C treatment due to its ability to stimulate collagen.
- Sculptra® for Brazilian Butt Lift - also known as BBL, is a new, noninvasive, and versatile procedure to add more shape and volume to the buttocks. A Sculptra® Brazilian butt lift is a great way to enhance a patient’s natural curves using a dermal filler that stimulates collagen growth in the skin. Sculptra® for Brazilian butt lift allows the patient to achieve a rounder, fuller look without surgery. Different from a regular Brazilian butt lift where fat is taken from the patient’s body and placed in the buttocks, Sculptra® for BBL is a procedure that is minimally invasive, does not require anesthesia, and has a little to no downtime.
- KYBELLA® is a prescription medicine used in adults to improve the appearance and profile of moderate to severe fat below the chin (submental fat), also called “double chin.” It is not known if KYBELLA® is safe and effective for the treatment of fat outside of the submental area or in children under 18 years of age.
- Laser resurfacing Treat scars, wrinkles, fine lines, sagging and sun and age spots with a highly focused beam of light. Applied by your dermatologist, laser treatments cause some redness and tenderness afterward, and you may need limited bandaging for a few days as the areas heal.
- Laser hair removal A handheld laser shrinks and inactivates hair follicles in problem areas such as the upper lip, chin, underarms and bikini line. As hair grows cyclically, you need several treatments to maximize results.
- IPL, or Intense Pulsed Light Delivering a broader spectrum, less focused light than laser procedures, Intense Pulsed Light reduces the appearance of spider veins and age/sunspots. These treatments stimulate elastin and collagen, the skin components responsible for youthful tone and elasticity.
Cosmetic no show policy
We require a $50 deposit on all cosmetic appointments. The $50 is non-refundable if you no show your appointment.
Find out more
Have the look you want expertly delivered by the physicians at Florida Dermatology Associates. If you live near Melbourne, FL, call (321) 768-1600, and we'll arrange a personalized and informative consultation for you.