Would you like to improve your appearance with cosmetic surgery? Minimally invasive cosmetic procedures can help you improve your appearance or look more youthful. If you live in Melbourne, FL, area, Dr. Frank Lee and Dr. Ruben Antenor Moreno of Florida Dermatology Associates can help you decide which type of cosmetic surgery is right for you.
What to think about if you're contemplating cosmetic surgery
It's important to consider:
- Your Goals: Setting goals can help you decide which procedures you'll need. For example, if you want to look younger and more refreshed, you'll need to treat lines and wrinkles and replace lost volume in your face. Although treating either wrinkles or volume alone would be helpful, treating both issues would offer the most dramatic change to your appearance.
- Your Budget: Refreshing your appearance may be less expensive than you think. Your dermatologist offers a range of treatments with varying costs.
- Recovery Time: As recovery times vary depending on the procedure, it's important to think about average recovery times. Some procedures may leave your face a little red for a few days or weeks, while others may only cause mild redness or bruising for a day or two.
What types of cosmetic procedures are available
One or more of these procedures may help you achieve your goals:
- Injectables: Injectable treatments are a good choice to treat visible signs of aging. Botox treatment smooths frown lines, forehead furrows, crow's feet and lip lines. Fillers replace volume lost in your cheeks, lips, under your eyes and in other areas.
- Chemical Peels: Peeling away the outer layers of your skin with a chemical solution removes fine lines and wrinkles and can also help minimize acne scars.
- Dermabrasion: Dermabrasion also removes the top layers of the skin to reveal smoother, more youthful skin underneath.
- Laser Treatments: A variety of laser treatments reduce sagging, smooth lines and wrinkles, fade age and sun spots, and eliminate unwanted hair and spider veins.
- Facials: Facials offer a simple, inexpensive way to renew your appearance by exfoliating your skin and infusing it with antioxidants that help combat the signs of aging. Facials are often combined with other treatments.
Are you ready to enhance and revitalize your appearance with cosmetic surgery? Schedule an appointment with Melbourne, FL, area dermatologists, Drs. Moreno and Lee of Florida Dermatology Associates by calling (321) 768-1600 for the Cocoa Beach, Palm Bay, Port St. John, Suntree and Titusville offices.